(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name, and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if statutory retention requirements exist.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer, or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to any personal data concerning you:
- Right to information, in accordance with Art. 15 EU-GDPR,
- Right to rectification or deletion, in accordance with Art. 16 or Art. 17 EU-GDPR,
- Right to restriction of processing, in accordance with Art. 18 EU-GDPR,
- Right to object to the processing, in accordance with Art. 21 EU-GDPR,
- Right to portability of data, in accordance with Art. 20 EU-GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. Here are those responsible for our company:
Data Protection Authority of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic
Secondary service: +421/2/32313214
§ 3 Data deletion and storage period
(1) The personal data of the subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer applicable. In addition, data can be stored if storage has been provided for under European or national legislation in EU laws or regulations that govern the responsible body. The data can also be blocked or deleted on expiry of a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of a contract.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, e.g. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1, letter f, DS-GVO):
- IP address, truncated by the last octet
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the requirement (concrete page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here, this would be us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that in this case, you may not be able to use all features of this site.
On our website, Webalizer, a free GPL software for the statistical evaluation of visitor access, is used to improve our offers to you. Webalizer uses the temporary log data for an anonymous evaluation of the number of hits per month on the individual pages of our website. The generated information about the use of our website is stored on our server. Collected information will not be combined with personal data and will not be disclosed to third parties. They serve to improve the relevant contents of our Internet offer.
The IP address is processed only anonymously by Webalizer (IP addresses are truncated by the last octet).
We have incorporated YouTube components on this site. YouTube is an internet video portal that allows video publishers to freely watch video clips and other users for free viewing, rating and commenting. YouTube allows the publication of all types of videos, so that both complete film and television broadcasts, but also music videos, trailers or user-made videos via the Internet portal are available. YouTube's operating company is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Each visit to one of the pages of this website operated by the controller and incorporating a YouTube component (YouTube video) automatically causes the Internet browser on the subject's information technology system to be represented by the respective YouTube component to download an illustration of the corresponding YouTube component from YouTube. More information about YouTube can be found at https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/en/. As part of this technical process, YouTube and Google will be aware of which specific bottom of our site the person is visiting.
If the person is logged in to YouTube at the same time, YouTube recognizes by calling a sub-page containing a YouTube video, which concrete bottom of our Website visited the affected person. This information will be collected by YouTube and Google and associated with the affected person's YouTube account. YouTube and Google will always receive information through the YouTube component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is simultaneously logged into YouTube at the time of access to our website; this happens regardless of whether the person clicks on a YouTube video or not. If such information is not intended to be passed on to YouTube and Google by the person concerned, the latter may prevent the transmission from logging out of their YouTube account before calling our website.